|New York FHA|
- Structural condition: The state of the building interior and exterior
- Building defects: Any part of a building showing indications of disrepair or requiring work.
- Roofing: Tiles, leaks, supports, and state of repair, external and internal.
- Walls: Movement, cracking, physical damage or disrepair.
- Site: The condition of the site, drainage, separate buildings, fencing, etc.
- One should opt for a reliable New York FHA company or an expert to accomplish the job in a proper manner.